Mobility of systems biology researchers
ERASysAPP, the ERA-Net for Applied Systems Biology, aims to promote the education and training of the next generation of systems biologists. In order to foster networking and knowledge exchange between scientists, ERASysAPP has created a list of research groups in Europe that are willing to host visiting researchers for a short period.
Click here to view the catalogue of host institutions.
By publishing this overview on its website, ERASysAPP intends to
- promote mobility of systems biology researchers
- encourage lively interaction and exchange between scientists
- motivate the sharing of existing resources, such as expertise or state-of-the-art facilities
- stimulate future collaboration beyond the borders of disciplines and countries
- boost the training of the next generation of researchers, and
- contribute to the more efficient organization of short-term visits through more transparency.
Support the exchange of researchers in Europe!
If you would like to appear on this list, we kindly ask you to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Participating research groups offer visits to their research groups on their own conditions. ERASysAPP only provides a list of groups who support the idea.